Sunday, March 20, 2011

At the Side Lines of War

Our hole is currently at war. We're not the ones at war, but we were going to log on to do some sites when Ornisk swoops in cloaked and checks his scan... To find about 20 to 30 ships hitting the two PoS's we were looking at the night before. They don't seem to be putting up much of a fight. Ornisk dared to fly up to one of the PoS's [rather stupidly I might add, and was pointed out] and discovered this sight too.

So they seem to be getting taken out of their hole. This all happened on Saturday, and I'm assuming with the stations in reinforce, they'll be back today or Monday to finish it off. I wonder if they know what they might get! We've seen a carrier on scan at least. I'm sure there are some other fancy ships in those hangars, because I saw some x-large construction yards and standard large construction yards. I'm sure they're making their monies worth.

For now we wait, me a bit impatiently, to see when the next window is to play. I saw core probes out earlier, and I'm hoping they didn't decide to clean out the space while they wait out the reinforce times, but it makes sense. There were Orca's involved too!

What have I learned? Well, I might actually try and get some 300KM safe points on all PoS's in system so I can keep an eye on wars that are happening, if this ever happens again. I'd love to take some screen shots of activities going on, and document it. I'm just a little terrified to do so in my 500m isk T3! We'll see how it goes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment